I want to buy the „PDB-HEX, 12S“ Power Distribution Board. Are the current values of PDB/current sense resistor and ESC power pads meant for the summarized current of all motors or for each Motor? Why is the current sense resistor value higher than the esc power pads current?
- Input voltage range: 6~60V (2~12S LiPo)
- PDB/current sense resistor: 140A cont, 264A burst.
- ESC power pads: 60A cont. 100A burst
- 6x ESC power /signal/ telemetry pads
- Current Senor: 264A, 3.3V ADC
- Current Scale 125(INAV/BF), BATT_AMP_PERVLT 80 (ArduPilot)
I want to use this brushless motor with this specifications:
When I use 4 of these motors I have a total max. current of 39.56*4=158.24A.
If the PCB-values "ESC power pads: 60A cont. 100A burst" are for a single pad it would fit but if it is for all motors it wouldn't fit.