I can't get to get my FC (a JHE MCU F722 BT dual) into boot mode. I have tried:
- under Linux (pop-os 21.04) and win 10
- pressing the boot button when powering it up via USB
- entering DFU mode via Betaflight firmware flasher.
- betaflight activate boot loader/DFU
- Inav configurator
What happens is: DFU is active, the right .hex file is found and ready. But when I try to flash it just doesn't. The green activity led keeps flashing.
There are only the following two errors:
- Are Udev rules installed correctly (see docs for instructions) @ the top
- initiating reboot at bootloader @ the bottom flash bar
I tried googling udev rules linux but didn't get very far.
Additionally I can connect normally and change anything I like (of course I haven't tried it all).
I am currently running configurator 10.7.0
It never used to be an issue and I have no idea since "when" this might have started.