ESC: GEPRC STABLE PRO F7 ESC BL32 2-6S 4in1 Specs：35A BLheli_32 ESC
Steps to connect to BLHeli-Configurator:
- Connect to flight control (GEPRC STABLE PRO F7 35A) via mini usb
- Connect Lipo Battery to drone
- Open BLHeli-Configurator from my Windows 10 laptop
- Click Connect on the top right corner of BLheli-Configurator. Note, COMM is being read by the configurator
- Click Read Setup on the bottom right corner.
- On logs, it states: "2020-06-14 @ 13:30:59 -- Reading setup. 2020-06-14 @ 13:31:00 -- Reading setup finished."
- Screen is still blank and can't access the ESC items.
Beta flight is not opened while going through this process. Experienced this on two drones with the same ESC(built two drones in my life).
Trying to change the spin on my motors, any help would be appreciated